Job Description Summary
This role leads BU performance routines ensuring that commitments made in the business plan are effectively tracked and delivered. The incumbent also leads the development of BU performance reporting to Corporate, EMEA and relevant key Bottler Boards. Additionally, the role will be responsible for;
1. Performance reporting: Periodic tracking and reporting of performance against business plan commitments, compiling and maintaining dashboards that track key business metrics
2. Performance management: Lead and guide detailed analysis on key performance drivers and provide a point of view on the key levers to change business performance trajectory
3. Analytical Tools: Utilize analytical tools to build performance insights to meet needs of internal customers and stakeholders
4. Projects: Assist / lead business performance related projects and initiatives
Performance Management & Reporting
- Own all the performance management and reporting routines in the BU including regular updates of the ACTION dashboard
- Work with the Finance, Franchise and Bottler teams to establish processes and expectations for business performance reporting and maintain dashboards & reports of key business indicators to track results:
- Daily and weekly performance routines
- Monthly performance reporting
- Quarterly business review
- Quarterly CCBA Briefing book for TCCC Board members
- Develop and maintain partnerships with key System stakeholders to influence business decision-making
- Maintain a business intelligence linked to TCCC’s Data Lake [NSR Tool] that enables fact-based decision making
- Lead the collection, verification and storage of all business analytics sourced internally and from outside data providers
- Develop analysis that link multiple internal and agency sources to consistently report holistic view of the System Performance
- Perform ad hoc analysis based on the feedback from the weekly, monthly and quarterly performance review sessions to provide deeper insights on key drivers of business performance
- Liaise with Performance insights managers to build unique cases that will support the System in addressing potential performance issues
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in one of the following Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering or another analytical discipline. MBA preferred.
- Experience in a strategy consulting environment is a plus given the skills required
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance